Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Pray for Japan

I love Japan, really, really love it even though I've never been there.
Japan is the source of unique creations! especially their musics and arts. It filled with fresh ideas and inspiration.
Yet, what happened to them few days ago is really heart-breaking.

I was in the office, working my boring work off, stressing and keep asking God, "What's your plan for me? Why am I here? Is this my punishment?" over and over again. keep blaming everyone around for what I'm feeling right now. so lonely and sad, nobody understand me, even my parent. They think I'm a lunatic who chase after dreams which is impossible to achieve.

Few minutes later, I received the news of the disaster that happened to Japan. I was astonished, their life changed just in a few minutes. They lost their loved one and became homeless. What am I gonna do if I'm in their shoes? Will they ever be happy again?

With all the mixed emotions going on, lonely, sad, astonished, anger.. I poured them out on a piece of paper.



Life is unfair. Even though my parent doesn't understand me, but at least they love me unconditionally. And I should stop questioning God. He has His own plan.

So, I do hope everyone will spare few minutes to pray everyday and be grateful of what you have now.

No comments: