Sunday, April 3, 2011

Incubator

I got this idea while I was chatting with my friend.
friend : if you don't like your current job, then quit it and find other company
me : I have a contract with my current company, I can't apply to another :(
friend : oh.. for how long?
me : 9 months left
friend : OMG! it's as long as having a baby

Then I started to think of incubator idea but of course, it's totally different from egg-hatching incubator.
I'm thinking about future where all countries are having war (it's happening right now) and all the men and women are out there fighting and killing. The weak one will stay as support team provides all the food, weapons or even offsprings. They will sacrificed the women to become incubators.
Sacrifice, that means after the child is born... the woman will die.

I've finished this drawing a week ago but I didn't upload it because I couldn't find the right color.
This original color was a bit dark; blue and purple, but I dislike it because it shows "sadness" and that depress me. Ironic isn't it, because I'm the creator.
I don't want sad colors but I want a bright and grand color to respect this "nameless" heroine because noone will remember her and the other incubators.


And the final image came out with bright golden color. Yea, I'm satisfied now :B



PS: I showed it to my mother and she said the boobs are too big lol!

No comments: